Sunday, February 17, 2013

Spammity Spam Spam

I get some pretty decent spam submitted in the comments of my blog. Since I approve all the comments, both my readers don't see them, but they're still there. I don't know why exactly that happens, since you'd think that it'd make more sense to spam places with a lot more traffic, but I guess it works because they keep doing it.

Sometimes I get some really interesting ones that I'd publish if it wasn't for the spam factor, and sometimes I get some, like the one I'm gonna C&P here in a moment, just don't make even a bit of sense. If you can interpret what this means, by all means let me know, because while the words are English in origin, I can't make heads or tails out of what it's supposed to mean. Something about Gaga...
What i do not understood is in fact how you're now not actually much more smartly-preferred than you might be right now. You are very intelligent. You understand thus considerably in terms of this matter, produced me personally believe it from numerous various angles. Its like men and women aren't interested except it is one thing to
do with Lady gaga! Your individual stuffs great.
At all times deal with it up!

No comments: